Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Apple Whiskey Sour
3oz Lazy RW Lemon Flavored Whiskey
4oz Apple Juice
4oz Ginger Ale
Fill glass with ice and enjoy.
1 Part Lazy RW Cinnamon Whiskey
1 Part Coconut Rum
Sandhill Whiskey Mule
-A bundle of mint leaves
- 1 Lime (Make four cocktails, plus one more for garnish. You can use lime juice from a bottle if you're in a pinch or don't keep limes around.)
- Ginger beer (We suggest using a spicy Ginger Beer, not a sweet Ginger beer or ale)
- Whiskey. (We think our Frontier Streight Whiskey is pretty damn good in it).
- Lazy RW Copper mugs.
- One shaker.
- One muddler. A spoon/fork will work just fine. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t!
The Whiskey Margarita
- 1 1/2 ounces Lazy RW Frontier Straight Whiskey
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce (i.e. a splash) simple syrup
- Lime wedge and/or salt, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into ice-filled highball or a margarita glass. Garnish as you like with l lime and/or salt
Moonshine and Peaches
- 1.5 oz. Lazy RW Frontier Straight Whiskey
- 2 oz. ginger beer
- .5 oz. sweet and sour cocktail mixer
- .5 oz. peach juice
- .5 oz. cranberry juice
- 6 mint leaves, torn
- 3 peach wedges, skin removed
- 2 oz. Lazy RW Frontier Straight Whiskey
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- club soda
Muddle mint, lime and sugar in a pint glass. Combine with shaker full of ice and add moonshine. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds and pour into a highball glass. Top with club soda.
• 2 oz. Lazy RW Frontier Straight
• 6 oz. tomato juice
• 2 oz. Lazy RW lemon whiskey
• salt and black pepper to taste
• 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
• 4 drops Tabasco
Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold. Strain into a glass. Garnish with lemon wedge, celery stalk, or green olives.
Lazy RW Distillery
1 6 inch of Rosemary
1/2 oz. of Maple syrup
1 oz. Simple Syrup
2 1/2 oz. Lazy RW Lemon Whiskey
Featured on Rock 100.7
1.5 oz of Lazy RW Cinamon Whiskey
Top of with your favorite champagne
A small distillery with big standards.
Lazy Cinnamon Whiskey Glazed Ham
1 8 - 6 pounds cooked ham, rump half
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 cup cola
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup Lazy RW Cinnamon Whiskey
Lemon slices (optional)
Fresh sage (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert an oven-going meat thermometer into center of ham. The thermometer should not touch bone.
2. Bake for 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 hours or until thermometer registers 140 degrees F.
3. Meanwhile, for glaze, in a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, cola, dry mustard, vinegar, and pepper. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve brown sugar. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until reduced to about 3/4 cup. Remove from heat; stir in whiskey.
4. Brush ham with some of the glaze during the last 20 minutes of baking. If desired, garnish with lemon slices and sage. Serve with the remaining glaze.